Monday 7 July 2014

Progression with introduction - production log #2

 This week I have been focusing on my introduction that I have written in order to support my language investigation.
I had already written a introduction for a title which I was going into investigating however I thought deeply about how I was going to investigate the language used when parents talk to their children of different genders, it would be difficult especially to find the right people who would actually like to be recorded. Due to people not being recorded it will be hard for me to find a family who would want to  have a conversation which is recorded

So therefore I had to look into other possible topics which which would not make my investigation as hard, so I thought of investigating about how language is used to appeal to different audiences of a certain product aimed at them on an online website. So therefore i could look into different websites which are specific (gift or clothing) and analyse the language used to describe certain products to different genders. 


No comments:

Post a Comment